Dubai South is your preferred gateway to the emerging and dynamic markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia – a region with a GDP projected to reach $12.8 trillion by 2022-23. The city is home to the world’s largest airport in the making, as well as to landmark events like the World Expo 2020 and the Dubai Airshow. DO BUSINESS WITH TOTAL FREEDOM Free Economic Zones at Dubai South offer foreign investors –the entrepreneur, the SME, or the MNC – unparalleled benefits such as 100% foreign ownership, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, 100% free transfer of funds and zero customs duties. ASSETS THAT ADDS VALUE Dubai South offers assets in the form of land, office spaces, buildings, and industrial facilities that support every conceivable every type of business and industry.
Dubai South Company Setup Benefits
- 100% tax-free operations
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero corporate tax
- First-class facilities
- high quality commercial building
- Flexible commercial leases
- Competitive rates
- Easy access to Al Maktoum International Airport
- Easy access to a dedicated airport-seaport corridor allowing movement of cargo from port to airport in 20 minutes
- Highways providing hassle-free travelSpace and facilities for companies to operate efficiently and effectively
- Passport Copy for all Shareholders.
- NOC if shareholder or manager is resident of UAE
- Proposed Trade Name (at least 3) 4. List of Activity
Gov't Fees and Our Professional Fees
- Smart Desk – (5 Hours Per Week) AED 16,920
- Gov't License Fee ( Specific Trading Activity ) AED 10,000
- Business Center Setup Fee AED 2,000
- Authorization card & Establishment card AED 1,000
- PO Box address fees – AED 260
- 2 Visas available for specific trading activity *mandatory that first visa issued should be manager on the license.
- Cost of Visa is not Included.
- Total Cost would be 30,180 AED