RAK Offshore businesses and individuals a wide range of comprehensive services and structures that are dedicated to non-residents. RAK OFFSHORE also benefits from one of the most comprehensive lists of non-double taxation treaties in the world, (including) with China, India, Italy, France and Germany. Physically located in the superb infrastructure of the upcoming RAK Financial City, RAK OFFSHOREwill allow a wide variety of international business and financial activities.
RAK Offshore: Investor Benefits
- Limited liability status.
- No physical minimum capital.
- Minimum of one share holder who can be a director as minimum one director.
- An approved registered agent (auditors, legal firms) is required for registration and maintenance.
- More flexibility than other offshore company jurisdictions in the UAE.
- No restrictions on the types of business other than those set on by public policy and local regulatory requirements of the licensing authority.
- Incorporation of offshore companies with “bearer shareholding”.
- Companies are permitted to create different classes of shares in one or more series having their own rights, privileges, restrictions and conditions specified. Regulations
- The company regulations have been made out in strict conformity with new anti-money laundering measurements.
- Fees for offshore company in RAKIA would be AED16,500 (License + our professional fees)
- Note:100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (non refundable).
- 100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (non refundable).
- Original Bank reference letter
- Original Utility bill – no less than 3 months old
- Brief CV
- 3 Proposed name and activity to be mentioned
- Note: If the applicant is represented by a Power of Attorney, the Power of Attorney will have to be Notarized & Attested by the U.A.E Embassy or Consulate & further attestation in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.